Pages

Welcome to The Painted Squirrel!


Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can do anything! - Johann Wolfgang Van Goethe

Sunday, February 2, 2014

You Gotta Have Friends!

There are times when I look around me and realize I have surrounded myself with the most amazing group of people in the world!  How is it possible that I can count these gems my friends?  I really am so blessed.

I have no craft post this morning as I took some time to meet up with one of said amazing girlfriends who agreed to talk with me about the business end of running a business, which is definitely not my strong suit.

Rebecca, thank you so much for your advice and wisdom and giving me a hysterical visual in my mind that I will giggle about every time I take a bath!

Have a wonderful week everyone!
Andie

No comments:

Post a Comment