Pages

Welcome to The Painted Squirrel!


Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do that, you can do anything! - Johann Wolfgang Van Goethe

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Where Are My Glasses?

I recently saw a Pin on Pinterest using these clips to organize power cords for phones and Ipads.  It inspired me to use them to keep my ever growing collection of glasses organized and close at hand.  I clipped them to the shelf in my "locker" (we each have one) in my mud room, but they would work just as well hanging from the bar or shelf in the coat closet!

This was another pin that inspired me.  I am trying to lose 10 lbs but don't want to put up photos, etc. on my fridge.  I thought this was a great motivational "reminder" that only I would know about.  Put a stone in one glass for every pound you want to lose and as you lose it, transfer the stone to the other glass!  This is on my microwave which I pass on my way to the fridge and pantry...

No comments:

Post a Comment